5 proven exercises to lose weight faster
Since most of us have worked from home during the pandemic, working and snacking became a routine for the longest time. If you’ve been noticing the bulges around your waist, hips, arms and legs, you’re not alone. A number of people have been complaining of excessive weight gain amid the pandemic and reducing them now seems like a task with gyms slowly opening up, yet people hesitate to join one out of concern.
If you don’t want to join the gym, we understand how you could be bothered about your health, wondering whether or not the staff takes proper sanitisation methods into consideration. But hey, going to the gym isn’t the only way you can lose weight. If you are determined to lose the extra fat, you don’t need a gym, all you need is focus and consistency.
If eating smaller portions of food and limiting your indulgence in fast food hasn’t worked wonders for you yet, you need to indulge in weight loss exercises. Weight loss exercises are your best saviour because we guarantee that doing them along with following a proper diet will help you lose those flabs with time.
These weight loss exercises are easy to do and the best part is that you can even do them in your home. So get started on your weight loss mission with these exercises.
- Walking: If you’re used to driving to your office, ditch the habit of walking instead. On days when you don’t have time to go for a morning or a post-dinner walk, you can simply walk back home from work. A brisk walk will help you burn more calories than compared to your usual walking speed. This will not only help you lose weight but also prevent you from stressing about finding the right parking spot.
- Cycling: Cycling helps you work out your leg muscles. You can ditch your motorcycle for a bicycle while going to work which not only will save fuel and the environment but also help you shed the extra kilos. Having a stationary cycle is another option in case you don’t have time to cycle all the way to work but imagine missing out on the beautiful scenery while pedalling to and fro from work.
- Interval training: High intensity interval training helps burn more calories than any other form of exercise. HIIT is effective in burning belly fat. It’s easy to incorporate HIIT into your daily routine because you just need to choose a type of exercise like running, jumping or biking and your exercise and rest times.
- Swimming: The activity that you’d take up just during summers and for fun can be turned into a hardcore weight loss exercise. Swimming burns the maximum calories when done at least for an hour. Flaunt your beautiful butterfly strokes while saying goodbye to those chubby arms.
- Pilates: If you find it boring to do any of these exercises, pilates is your way to effective but steady weight loss. Pilates are really enjoyable as they involve fun dance moves on groovy tunes that will get you moving along towards weight loss.
Try out these amazing weight loss exercises as you carve out your journey towards better health.