8 Reasons to Join a Fitness Centre in Ahmedabad
Every year, we start the New Year off, with a health resolution which goes something like “This year I am going to get fitter!” or even a “This year I am going to exercise so much more!” But of course, saying and actually doing it, are two different things. We get lazy and procrastinate – and before you know it January has passed and we are nowhere close to achieving fitness target. So this year if you have been on the lookout for a fantastic fitness centre in Ahmedabad, we feel your plight. It is estimated that at least 60% of Gujarati adults are either inactive or actually have very low levels of physical activity. So do not become a part of these statistics – if you need a little motivation finally take affirmative action, be it visiting an obesity clinic, or finally joining a gym, here are8 reasons why you must go ahead start your journey to a healthier and fitter you:
- Huge Health Benefits: First and foremost, let’s come to the obvious – going to a good fitness centre in Ahmedabad is going to be good for your health. Simply put, when we work out we end up increasing our cardiovascular fitness through the strengthening of our heart and lungs. We go on to increase our strength through the creation of lean muscles. A general, good measure of the amount of exercise you need by wellness experts around the world is 5 hours of exercise in a week out which twice a week you should do muscle-strengthening activities. Regular exercise- as studies show when coupled with strength and radio fitness levels can end up reducing the risk of diseases like heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression etc.
- Access to Proper Equipment: One of the biggest advantages that you get in you join a fitness centre in Ahmedabad is the wide array of equipment that you will find there. From cardio machines, strength machines to weights, boxing kits and other functional gear such as TRX, fit balls, resistance bands etc. You might find it intimidating at first, but with friendly experts guiding you – you will find your footing soon and trust us, it much easier than it looks.
- Making New Friends: Fitness Centre in Ahmedabad is a great way to socialise and meet like-minded people as well. Now if you’re wondering why it is important? Then let us tell you that having a support group will actually give you the motivation that you need to achieve your fitness goals. You can make new friends in a group fitness class and who knows you might find someone who loves Zumba as much as you do! Once you connect with people on a fitness level, you can appoint them as your official training buddy and you will be able to partner up and try out pattern workouts for maximum results.
- Access to Knowledge: As important it is to work out, the knowledge regarding it is equally important. The happy living has some of the best, most experienced trainers at its fitness centre in Ahmedabad who can advise you on what are the best ways to reach your workout goals. You can get individualised help, that will actually aid you in gaining much more knowledge about exercise and also how to lead a healthier life overall. What is better is that we also have an obesity clinic in Ahmedabad where we can look at holistic methods to tackle your weight management.
- Establishing a Healthy Routine: One of the biggest hurdles that one finds oneself in when it comes to a gym membership is the cost and how we justify how much we’ll be using it! Think of it this way though it is so much easier to justify the costs of being able to establish. Healthy routine with a fitness centre in Ahmedabad, where you will have access to the use facilities come rain or hail or sunshine. There is literally no soggy monsoon ground to worry about, no stray dogs, most importantly no worries regarding heat exhaustion on summer days. So do not think about the financial hurdle and turn it into a motivator for yourself to establish a healthy routine which will eventually turn out to be worth the investment.
- An Increase in Energy Levels: One of the most welcomed side effects of exercise (if you can call it that) is the increase in energy levels and the overall enhanced mood. This is all due to the natural, happy endorphins, and believe us there is literally no better feeling than leaving the gym, let’s say an hour after a workout and feeling as energised as you can – feeling so ready to take whatever the day has in store for you. So for that extra spring in your step, you need to join a fitness centre in Ahmedabad.
- Feel Challenged: If you’re looking for fitness challenge to conquer, that can motivate you then don’t worry the Happy Living has plenty of them, from functional workouts to the most popular fitness trends, our fitness centre in Ahmedabad has it all to help push your limits and keep challenging yourself to do better, till you reach your fitness goals.
- Keeping Yourself Motivated: there are only two kinds of people in this world, people who love to exercise and keep fit, and those who have to literally drag themselves out of bed each time. If you’re the latter, then we know heading a fitness centre in Ahmedabad can be cumbersome, hence we know that being with others who are in the same situation as you can be quite motivating. You can enrol yourself in a group class and finally become an exercise lover who likes to go to the gym much more regularly.
So there you have it 8 reasons why you need to enrol with us at the Happy Living and did we mention we have a fantastic beauty salon in Ahmedabad as well, to give you that head to toe makeover!