How do you use minoxidil on your scalp?
Following are the methods of how minoxidil should be applied on the scalp:
- Prior to you start the treatment, review the supplier’s printed information leaflet from the pack. It will give you more info about Rogaine, as well as will likewise provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you can experience from utilizing it.
- Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry prior to you use minoxidil. It is suggested that you should wait around one hour in-between and then wash your hair after using the preparation.
- When you use Rogaine 5 for women, there will be a spray pump applicator, as well as a prolonged spray-tip applicator inside the pack. The spray pump applicator appropriates for using the service to big areas, whereas the added extended spray pointer is required for using the service to small areas. Six sprays of the pump launch a 1 ml dosage. After each spray, gently rub in the remedy by rubbing your scalp with your fingers. Use 1 ml or pumps of six and spray two times a day, preferably early morning and night. Bear in mind that you should wash your both hands carefully after utilizing the solution; therefore, it cannot get on to other areas of your skin, or on other people.
- If you are using minoxidil foam, trade name Regaine for Women Once Daily, use 1 g of foam to the affected area of your scalp once a day. To do this, turn the can upside-down as well as direct the nozzle into your hand. Press the nozzle till you have the matching of half a capful of foam in your hand. Use your fingertips to delicately massage therapy the foam right into the afflicted area of the scalp. Bear in mind to wash your hands after making use of the foam, so it does not hop on to other locations of your skin, or on other individuals.
- If you neglect to utilize your minoxidil prep work at the common time, do not fret, just use it as regular when it is next due. Just use the appropriate quantity, do not double up to offset missing an application.