APPLE CIDER VINEGAR GUMMIES FOR HEART BURN
A heart burn is the burning pain or discomfort in the mid-chest or upper chest. The pain os often worsened when lying down or bending over, or after eating.
Heart burn could have causes that are not underlying illnesses, such as spicy foods, over eating, alcohol, medication with side effects, or even tight clothing.
When you have heart burn, the acid n your stomach comes up through the esophagus and irritates it, causing the burning tight feeling in your chestarea.
apple gummy cider vinegar is a mild type of acid that can bring down the pH of your stomach. This way you are stopping the stomach acid trigger by introducing a milder acid to it. But the thing though is that acid cider vinegar doesn’t work for everyone. And in some people, it makes the heart burn even worse.
The harsh side effect of constantly drinking acid cider vinegar is that with time the acetic acid found in the vinegar can erode the tooth enables and also burn the mucus membrane in the mouth, throat and esophagus, especially if you’ve not been diluting it well with water. And this can make your teeth susceptible to decay, cavities and sensitivity.
But then there is a safer method of taking apple cider vinegar and it has the same benefits (or even more) and that is taking apple cider vinegar gummies.
Why apple cider vinegar gummies?
- Apple cider vinegar gummies are small gummy supplements that provide a delicious, nutritious and an easy way for everyone to incorporate apple cider vinegar into their diets. They are gelatin-free, gluten-free, vegan, made with selected organic ingredients, as well as free from preservatives and artificial sweeteners.
- Apple cider vinegar gummies are sweet, but not too sweet. The taste you get is that of an apple and not the vinegar, so you can definitely enjoy all the benefits of apple cider vinegar without the downside of drinking it.
- 1 -2 gummies provide a little more nutrient above the two teaspoon of the recommended dose of apple cider vinegar.
- The apple cider vinegar gummies contains a lot more ingredient than the apple cider vinegar alone. It contains organic pomegranate (which helps combat free radical damage), organic beetroot (for supporting heart health), vitamin B9, vitamin B12 (which helps convert food into energy), organic tapioca syrup (for sweetening), sodium citrate, pectin (used as the gelling agent), water, organic sugar cane, organic carrot (for a boost of antioxidants), malic acid, citric acid, organic apple, natural flavor, organic blackcurrant (for color and flavor)
- You can carry a jar of apple cider vinegar gummies around to wherever you’re going. Unlike the bottle of acid cider vinegar which is best kept in the kitchen.
- Since these gummies are an all-naturalproduct, it is extremely uncommon to have any side effects. However, some users have complained ofstomach issues such as pain and diarrhea. When it comes to choosing a bottle of apple cider vinegar or a jar of gummies, I know what I’d go for, but its best you try the both and find out which you prefer.
Provided you’re using an unfiltered apple cider vinegar, the health benefits are pretty much the same, youshould way up the convenience factors and your own taste preferences to decide which one you really prefer.
However you choose to incorporate your apple cider vinegar into your diet, the powerful ingredient has a lot of benefits to offer.But if you really want to experience all the benefits of apple cider vinegar without the gross taste, then I truly think you’ll enjoy these gummies.