Heart Diseases: An Impending Threat
Cardiovascular Disease has become the primary reason for the death of individuals across the globe. In this era, where unhealthy habits have become the norm of the society one needs to understand the importance of a healthy body and choose a lifestyle that complements the human body system that works relentlessly to carry out its day to day functioning.
Symptoms of Cardiovascular Disease:
- The major symptom of an underlying cardiovascular disease is a primary heart attack, which can often be detected by pain or discomfort in the chest area, arms, shoulders, and elbows.
- Constant sickness and vomiting, as well as difficulty in breathing, is also considered a sign of an impending cardiovascular disease.
- Severe headaches, loss of clear vision, dizziness, and lack of brain to limb coordination which results in imbalance, confusion, and numbness requires immediate medical attention.
Risk Factors which Results in Cardiovascular disease:
- Not meeting the dietary needs of a healthy body as well as physical inactiveness are significant factors that contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease over the years.
- Excessive use of products which contains tobacco, nicotine, and alcohol could result in severe issues that involve the heart and the blood vessels.
- Heart attacks and strokes are the secondary factors that cause dangerous heart disease.
Measures to Reduce the Chances of Cardiovascular Disease:
- Taking part in physical activities that reduces the fat levels in the body.
- Having a balanced diet in order to keep a check on the intake of harmful substances.
- Reduction in alcohol consumption rates as well as avoiding tobacco in the form of cigarettes.
- Regular check-ups could also intimate the doctors on any necessary treatments that are to be done in order to avoid any kind of health-related complications.
Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease:
There are multiple treatment for cardiovascular disease that have been listed below:
- Management of Blood Pressure: An individual who has been suffering from heart disease needs to regulate their blood pressure by taking precautionary measures, as suggested by the doctor.
- Cholesterol Maintenance: Immediate action needs to be taken with regard to controlling the cholesterol levels in the body. Reaching a normal cholesterol level is an important factor that needs to be done so as to find a solution for heart-related problems.
- Managing Diabetes: If one has been diagnosed with diabetes, it is important to keep a tab on its developments and also take necessary measures to keep it in check.