Innovative Solutions for Medical and Biohazardous Waste
In recent years, South Dakota has evolved from a dominant agricultural state to a more diversified economy. The tourism and service sector, which includes finance, retail, health care industries, contributes mainly to the economy and development of the state.
Since all developing pharmaceutical and health care sector produces medical and biohazardous waste, in recent decades, inadequate waste segregation, poor hygiene, space and storage restriction of garbage and the shortage of healthcare workers is triggering in South Dakota. It is worth noting that the following measures if taken into consideration, this situation can be improved:
- This issue can be resolved with efficient Medical and Biohazardous Waste Disposal in South Dakota.
- All medical waste should be segregated appropriately and labeled with a universal biohazard symbol or “medical waste.”
- Waste storage containers should be leak and moisture-proof and require sealed transportation and treatment.
Daniel serves as America’s one of the leading waste management services. They have resourced the issue in an innovative approach. Being an expert in clinical containment and its compliance, they have precise tools and techniques to address the issue.
What set apart Daniel’s from rest is:
- The containers used by their team are co-designed and tested by clinicians.
- Containers are sanitized and sterilized through the decontamination process and robotic washing.
- They are transparent with their customers and cost.
- Dedicated drivers and trucks perform the services without performing any outsourcing.
- Committed to minimizing ecological impacts creating by medical and biohazardous waste.
- They are utilizing sustainable technology, cutting down landfill manufacturing excess, and CO2 emissions.
They offer a wide range of containers, accessories, safety devices, which are reusable and educational resources to solve and eliminate the shortage of healthcare workers. Covering sharps, medical, pharmaceutical, chemotherapy, and hazardous waste streams, Daniel’s provide environmentally responsible treatment.
Daniel’s services are recommended as their results and impacts are applaudable. Let’s take a look at their progressive work:
- They have saved 32,732,859 from getting disposed of openly.
- Greenhouse gas has reduced to Eighty-seven thousand eight hundred two tonnes.
- Fifty-seven million three hundred ninety-four thousand fifty-one pounds of plastic has been diverted from landfills to be treated safely.
- 1.3 tonnes of disposable cardboard containers are eliminating annually.
Since their inception, they have kept the environment first. They have performed effectively and efficiently with innovation, product, and process to achieve greening of medical waste to the next level, thereby resolving the issue of Medical and Biohazardous Waste Disposal in South Dakota as well. Even if individuals, educational institutions, agencies, and the government starts implementing the age-old initiative of 3Rs, i.e., Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle and simultaneously understand their responsibility towards our environment, then our earth, its people, and our community will stay protective.